POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Problem with animations : Problem with animations Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:49:41 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with animations
From: Alain
Date: 3 May 2006 20:22:45
Message: <44594955$1@news.povray.org>
Whenever I try to start any animation, POV-Ray freeze.
Both using command-line (+kffxxx) or using an *.ini file.

Does anybody have a similar problem? Did you resolved it? How?
Does anybody have any hint about what setting or file can cause that?

Running on Windows 2000 sp4.
CPU: AMD thunderbird 1400 MHz
RAM: 512 Mb

Note: I can run animation if I use beta 3.7.xx but I can't do animation using file I/O
to pass
information from one frame to the next.
--
Alain
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.